Friday, August 22

Ummmm... What?

I'm working in Eugene, OR this week and next, and I opted to stay the weekend. Tomorrow (Saturday) I'm going to drive to Crater Lake (hopefully I'll take some great pics for posting), and I was planning on driving to the coast on Sunday. However, somebody at the newspaper mentioned that the Oregon State Fair started today, and that going to the fair might be a fun Sunday activity. So I went online to get some information. Have I mentioned that I LOVE the internet?
I digress.
So, as I said, I went online to get some information. In spite of the gigantic corn dog that appeared when I first got to the state fair website, I checked the Daily Calendar for Sunday to see what was going on.

It might be worth going just to see who enters. However, I think I'll be heading for the coast. I can balance my own potato on my head - and I'll win.

2 comments:

Miss L said...

If you do, will you promise to take a picture? Maybe we'll have a contest for F.H.E. The girls always love a new "cool trick". :)

Leezy Lindsey said...

I have heard Crater Lake is so beautiful! We were thinking about taking a little trip there so let me know what you think if you end of going!