Wednesday, October 1

Be your own kind of super hero

It seems like you can't turn on the T.V. or radio without hearing about the state of the economy. Well, it totally stresses me out, and I try to avoid it at all costs. But, at the same time, I have to deal with it. So, that said, I'm turning into Budgeting-girl. Nananananananananananananananana Budgeting-girl. (a la Batman theme song).

The other day I Google-ed "cooking on a budget" and came across several awesome resources, but my favorite was on allrecipes.com (yes, Miss L, it's true, allrecipes really does ROCK). I especially liked the information on The Perfect Pantry. And the fact that they provide actual recipes that use the suggested items? Icing on the cake. Oh, cake sounds good right now...

3 comments:

Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

So glad you enjoyed your visit to The Perfect Pantry! Please stop in again.

Miss L said...

Yay!!! It's good to hear from you!! And I do love the allrecipes.com. I'll have to check out Perfect Pantry. :)

Katie said...

Here's another website based on the comment from Lydia: http://www.theperfectpantry.com/