Saturday, January 17

Baby, it’s cold outside

The past several days in Pittsburgh have been very cold, like below-freezing cold. It was 12 degrees one morning, 7 degrees another morning, and 2 degrees another morning. However, as I was driving to the airport this morning, this is what my car registered as the outside temperature (OK, this isn’t MY car – my phone wouldn’t take a good picture, but my co-worker’s phone did). I haven't been this cold since I was last in Alaska.


When I arrived back to Utah, it was 34 degrees – only 2 degrees above freezing, and yet, 47 degrees higher than Pittsburgh. I didn’t even wear my coat…

3 comments:

Amanda Weikum said...

Peter emailed me this photo too. Crazy. Glad I was cozy in bed that morning while you were driving to the airport ;)

Miss L said...

Holy smack, my friend! That is cold. Brrrr. I'm cold for you!!!!

Karen Buxton said...

So it's been a while since I last read your blog. I must say that you sure get around. How fun to be in London (even if it was work), and how not very fun to freeze in Pitsburg. I'm glad that you always seem to be doing so well. You deserve to be happy more than anyone!