Wednesday, October 21

Alas, no Hugh Jackman sightings

So, Sunday was my last day in Australia. In true tourist fashion, I bought an all-day ticket for those red, open-air tour buses. As gorgeous as the weather was on Saturday, it was just that rainy on Sunday. But, since it was my only day left, what can you do? Of course, at the end of the afternoon the sky cleared.

I still can’t believe I was fortunate enough to visit both Australia and New Zealand – two places on my list of “must sees.” Check!

View from Sydney Tower

Town Hall


Hyde Park

Harbour Bridge

Darling Harbour

Bondi Beach



Roof of Opera House




2 comments:

Miss L said...

Katie, I have LOVED reading your posts about your trip! LOVED THEM. I'm so proud of you for going to both Australia and NZ and for living life to the fullest--even letting kangaroos (or whatever) lick your arm. ;) What an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing!!!

Vlado&Toni said...

hello just got here through the next blog button...wow! a dream come true! happy for you that you could get to see the places you've been dreaming to go to.. :) it's time to make a new list then ;)