Wednesday, May 13

Family Time

After returning to the States after two weeks abroad, I was able to spend some quality time en famille as the French say (with the family). Monday was my sister-in-law's birthday. Since I didn't get home until Monday, we went out to dinner on Tuesday.

My brother, Roger

My adorable Mom

My sister-in-law Michelle and her daughter, Kambray. For some reason, we were all trying to pick up ice cubes with our chopsticks. Bray had a really hard time.

Finally, success!

My brother Charles, and his wife Mariah

Wednesday, my nephew (Eric) and his wife (Carolyn) took my mom out for Mother's Day. Another nephew (Kris - evidently he now goes by Kristian, but I missed the memo) was able to come, and I finally got to meet his girlfriend - she's adorable! I got to hang with two of my grand-nieces (great-nieces?) - also so adorable.

Sunday, of course, was Mother's Day. My brother (the chef) and sister-in-law arranged a great party with delicious food. PLUS, two of my nephews were there with their families (one nephew all the way from Seattle). I am quite blessed to have such a great family! I really do love them all!

My nephew Matt, his wife Heather, their four amazing boys and my mom


Henry with his red mustache

Heather and Matthew

Eric and his daughter, Caty


Caty on the swing (I know, I know - you can't see the swing, but trust me)

Cute Carolyn, trying to NOT get her picture taken

Cannon and Luke

Swinging Abi

1 comments:

Miss L said...

How adorable is your family! I'm so glad you are back in the States, safe and sound, but I will miss the amazing pictures and vicarious vacations I took while you were abroad. :)