Wednesday, January 14

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... in January

As you may know, I’m still in Pittsburgh this week. Today, Amanda and I decided we needed a break away from the office, so, in spite of the 15-degree temperature, icy sidewalks, and falling snow, we walked to the Oyster House for lunch. The Oyster House is a local restaurant that serves fish sandwiches the size of your face. Check out the picture! Yes, that's TWO fish fillets.


Pittsburgh still has the big Christmas tree up downtown (yes, I know it’s the 14th of January, what's your point?), so on the way back to the newspaper I thought I should take a picture of it. What’s funny is that as I was thinking about taking a picture of the tree, Amanda asked me to take her picture in front of it. What’s that they say about great minds?

1 comments:

Miss L said...

Those are some great pictures, my friend. And can I just say, that tree is a perfect cone shape. Wow. Was it real (I mean, a real spruce or evergreen, etc., because I know it was real...duh!)