Sunday, August 24

Louis Armstrong had it right

Crater Lake was absolutely stunning. Due to poor planning on my part (or total lack of planning), I didn't spend as much as I would have liked - I barely made it to a gas station afterward as it is.
The view was totally worth the almost 6-hour round-trip drive from Eugene. Lindsey, you and Blake should definitely make the trip!

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see 'em bloom, for me and for you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue, clouds of white
Bright blessed days, dark sacred nights
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by

I see friends shaking hands sayin' how do you do
They're really sayin' I love you.







1 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

Those pictures have me convinced! What a beautiful place! I need to start planning our trip!