Tuesday, November 18

18

I got an email this morning from LDS Living Magazine that had an article entitled "Gratitude First." Well, of course I was interested, so I read it. What a lovely story. You should read it!

1. Water – I don’t have to fetch water in a bucket. I don't have to fetch water from a well, outdoor pump, or (egad!) a river. My water isn’t the color of rust. I am so happy to be able to turn on a faucet and get as much water as I can drink. Just writing about this is making me thirsty.
2. The First Presidency of the LDS church – President Monson, President Eyring and President Uchtdorf. I love, admire and respect these men. I love listening to and then re-reading their talks. I know they are men of God.
3. Fluffy pillows – pretty self-explanatory

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
--Frederick Keonig

0 comments: