Thursday, November 13

Thankful Thursday

I had to visit my blog today to see what I have already listed – it’s quite a list. Again I have to say that I really enjoy doing this. Thanks to Laurenda for passing along the idea. And thanks to Amanda's fam for taking up the challenge. I love reading your daily lists!! Those two “thanks” were just freebies – here’s today’s list:

1. Modern Transportation – cars, airplanes, light rail, metros, you name it, anything that can get me to my destination quickly. Of course, this isn’t to say that I don’t enjoy transporting myself the old fashioned way by walking, riding my bike, etc.
2. Rain – As long as I don’t have the expectation of people letting me in their house (think mission), I love walking out in the rain. It rained like crazy in Pittsburgh this morning, and I loved it.
3. Health (thanks for the idea, Deanna) – I can walk, run (I CAN run, that’s not to say I do a lot of running), think, speak (sometimes before thinking), hear, see, hike, swim, etc. There are people who can’t, so I count this as a great blessing.

Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
-- Ralph Marston

0 comments: