Thursday, November 27

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday.
There are so many things to be grateful for, and today should be the mother lode, but I’m going to keep it short (and thanks to Miss L for the comic).


Today I am grateful for:

1. Unconditional Love
2. Marriott’s Thanksgiving buffet – this was a first for us, this year. I must say, today was probably the most relaxing Thanksgiving we’ve had. It was nice to be able to calmly eat and converse without the worry of prep work or clean up.
3. Central Air – heating in the winter and air conditioning in the summer. No matter what the weather is outside, I can maintain an even temperature inside. Perfect!

[Gratitude] is a quality I have found in every happy person I know. It is a quality that instantly makes a person more likable and more at peace. Where there is an abundance of [gratitude], there is happiness. Where there is an absence of [gratitude], there is often sadness, resentment, and futility… Those who live in thanksgiving daily, however, are usually among the world’s happiest people. And they make others happy as well.
--Joseph B. Wirthlin, Live in Thanksgiving Daily

1 comments:

Miss L said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!