Monday, November 17

Day 17 and counting

Today I am grateful for:

1. Snow-capped mountains – need I say more?
2. Daylight Savings Time – What? We’re not on Daylight Savings Time, you say? Exactly my point. I miss it.
3. Coupons – I’m trying to budget better and spend less. It was a great feeling watching the grocery total go down little by little as the cashier scanned my coupons.

I remember hearing in a talk that the more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more he will bring to our mind other blessings. The more we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become.
--President Ezra Taft Benson

1 comments:

Miss L said...

That's one of the things Super J misses the most: the snowcapped mountains. And I? I miss Daylight Savings time, too (though I do love the "extra" hour of sleep...till everyone gets used to it).