Tuesday, November 4

Attitude of Gratitude, Day 3

I must thank my friend Laurenda, again, for this great opportunity!

1. A comfortable bed to sleep in (which I don't have at this hotel right now)
2. Chocolate
3. Good, clean books - I've had to throw away two in the last two days because of bad language. Why is it so hard for some authors to write books without sexual references and f-words?

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
--John F. Kennedy

2 comments:

Miss L said...

You are totally welcome...and I'm going to start snagging some of your great quotes! Awesome!

ps. Totally TOTALLY know what you mean about the clean books. It's one reason I'm re-reading Harry Potter right now.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I don't always comment but I want you to know I read your blog and enjoy it:). I LOVE your "attitude of gratitude" month. I might have to start this sometime. It is so much easier for me to be happy when I look for the good:)

Love ya and miss you!!