Tuesday, November 4

I'm not stupid... really!

I like to think that I’m a relatively smart person. While working at the Houston Chronicle, I park my car in a parking garage. Yesterday, as I was returning to my car after a long (not really so long) day of work, I got to the elevator of the parking garage and all I saw were two red buttons, neither one looked something I should push.


I sat (well, stood) looking around, perplexed, for at least a full 2-3 minutes trying to figure out where the call button was for the elevator, until, finally, another person arrived to push that small, almost invisible button UNDERNEATH the two red buttons. I laughed all the way up to the 5th floor. I had to get a picture of it today.

2 comments:

sara said...

ROTFL.... Thanks! :-)

Amanda Weikum said...

I just read this and from looking at the picture I would have done the same thing! Thank goodness someone came along quickly, who knows how long you might have been there :)