Friday, November 21

Edward is hot

Today I am grateful for:

1. Entertainment - It may be shallow, but I appreciate being entertained by good, quality television shows and movies. Of course, "good" and "quality" are subjective terms and what I find to be quality entertainment can be different from someone else. This came to mind today because Amanda and I watched Twilight. LOVED IT!
2. Patience - meaning, people with patience because I sure don't have any. I'm working on that, though, and some days are better than others.
3. I couldn't sleep this morning, so I decided to run errands - it was fairly early. As I was out and about I witnessed a beautiful sunrise. Had I not be driving, I would have taken a picture. I'm sure the other drivers on the road are grateful for the fact that I didn't try to take a picture and drive at the same time. Oh, so I'm grateful for beautiful sunrises.

“The deepest hunger in human beings is the desire to be appreciated.”
--William James

4 comments:

Miss L said...

So glad you liked Twilight! Yay! And congratulations for being out and about so early in the morning! Way to get those errands out of the way. :)

Wendy said...

I've talked Mike into taking me to see Twilight! Am I lucky or what?

Miss L said...

Did you hear that they announced the green light for New Moon? Obviously, you and Amanda are not the only ones who think/thought Edward was easy on the eyes. :)

Karen Buxton said...

Twilight was awsome. I wasn't orriginally thrilled when I saw who they had cast as Edward. He did grow on me a lot during the movie. I was ready to watch it all over again when it finished. Carlise was weird looking if you ask me.