Wednesday, November 5

Thanks, Day 5

Can it really be the 5th of November, already? Although finding things to be grateful for today was difficult, it was equally rewarding. What a difference it made in my attitude when I consciously looked for things to be thankful for. This in contrast to my attitude when I wasn't consciously looking.

Day 5 list:

1. (since it snowed in Utah today) The 4 extra days of capri pants, short sleeves and flip-flops.
2. Getting in touch with old friends. Thanks to one of those networking websites, I have recently re-connected with friends from high school, my mission, work, etc. It's crazy, I haven’t been in touch with some of these people since the 80’s or 90’s. It has been so much fun!!
3. Comfortable shoes. Standing in front of a class all day (on a cement floor) tends to get uncomfortable after awhile.

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
--William Arthur Ward

0 comments: