Monday, November 24

How did it get to be the 24th already?

1. I am grateful to be able to volunteer for Make-A-Wish. What a great organization! Each time I read the volunteer newsletter, or read an email about a child’s wish being fulfilled, I am overwhelmed by the generosity of all those who make it happen.
2. Smiles – it’s amazing how much an attitude can change when someone smiles.
3. Sunshine – two definitions: the shining of the sun; direct light of the sun, or brightness or radiance; cheerfulness or happiness.

"In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich."
--Dietrich Bonhoeffer

2 comments:

Miss L said...

Seriously. Can you believe it's been 24 days???? :)

Karen Buxton said...

Your's is one of the blogs that I've been reading and have felt uplifted by your expressions of gratitude. You continually amaze me. Thanks for being such a great example to me!